Back Care Training
Learn how to bring backs to balance in the yoga class and beyond, safeguarding back health through a modern approach to ancient healing wisdom. An overview of the back from an eastern perspective and outline of some common back conditions.
- gain a basic understanding about common back pain and some common back complaints.
- be introduced to some back-relieving poses and sequences facilitating improvement in back health.
- have an understanding of simple and effective modifications both on and off the yoga mat to relieve back pain, through re-education, re-alignment and raised self-awareness. This will help to ease postures and reinforce a positive outlook.
Suitable for anyone who has an interest in back health care. Teachers (this workshop offers 4 CPD points) or back suffers. Complete beginners welcome. Your teacher is registered to teach yoga for backs programme.
Back pain, 'This too shall pass'
- Back Therapy Training Workshop
- Back Classes
If you can't get to our therapy studio or the time isn't convenient, you can benefit from the same training online with downloadable course material and an online follow-up session. Our online 1-1s also offer basically everything you would get in a face to face session with a personalised yoga sequence designed specifically for you.
- Back Therapy Training Online