Connect! If you truly connect body with mind, you link to the option of greater choice, control and creativity bringing health, harmony, clarity and calm in your life, both personally and at work.
- Mindfulness is a way of paying attention that originated in eastern meditation practices.
- Paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment and non-judgementally.
- Bringing one's complete attention to the present experience on a moment-to-moment basis.
A look at the principles of mindfulness, a modern approach to an ancient philosophy with exercises and mindful yoga movement supporting these principles.
Awareness means being attentive in a certain way; without judging the present moment. This kind of attention increases awareness and promotes clarity, as well as the ability to accept the reality of the present instant. We become aware that our lives consist of a consequence of moments. If we are not completely present in these instants, we remain ignorant of what is most valuable in our lives and we do not recognise the wealth and the depth of our possibilities to grow and to change. Mindfulness is a simple and at the same time highly effective method, to integrate us again into the river of life and bring us back in touch with our wisdom and vitality.
Jon Kabat Zinn
- Have an understanding of the principles of mindfulness.
- Experienced some mindfulness exercises.
- Have explored some mindful movement, breathing and relaxation.
Mindfulness and Mindful Movement Training Workshop
If you can't get to our therapy studio or the time isn't convenient, you can benefit from the same training online with downloadable course material and online 1-1 follow-up training at a time to suit you.