Reiki Introduction Workshop. Reiki is a simple but profound system of hands-on-healing, originating in Japan. It transcends cultural and religious boundaries. It is gentle and yet powerful. Reiki can affect health and well-being by re-balancing, cleansing and renewing our internal energy system.
- Have a basic understanding of Reiki and how it works.
- Reiki and colours.
- Reiki and the chakras.
- Reiki and applications to animals and plants, other applications and using reiki with other therapies.
- When to be cautious.
- Tips on reiki treatments.
- What you can expect from a reiki treatment.
- You will learn how to self-heal with Reiki (the practice of Tenohira.)
Your teacher is a Reiki Master Teacher, CNHC registered.
Reiki Training Workshop
1-1 Reiki Treatments
If you can't get to our therapy studio or the time isn't convenient, you can benefit from the same training online with downloadable course material and online 1-1 follow-up training at a time to suit you.