Some of the benefits of yoga for the endocrine system, particularly at times of change, are to ease menstrual and peri-menopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal problems by relaxing the nervous system, balancing the endocrine system, increasing the flow of blood and oxygen to the reproductive system and strengthening the muscles surrounding those organs.
Yoga works to ease stress and promote relaxation.
At the end of this training workshop, you will:
- Have covered a mini-glandular journey through the body
- Learned about some yoga poses and their benefits to specific glands in relation to our systems at times of change
- The endocrine glands in relation to our cycles explained
- Have practised some yoga with focus on glandular rebalancing and looked at possible modifications
This workshop looks at the endocrine system and yoga for re-balance. It is suitable for anyone looking for hormonal balance and is particularly relevant for peri-menopause, menopause and post-menopause.
‘Regular exercise is itself a powerful medicine that helps mitigate virtually all the negative changes women experience at midlife and beyond.’
- Yoga for Hormonal Training Workshop
If you can't get to our therapy studio or the time isn't convenient, you can benefit from the same training online with downloadable course material and an online follow-up session. Our online 1-1s also offer basically everything you would get in a face to face session with a personalised yoga sequence designed specifically for you.
- Hormonal Balance Therapy Training Online